Interior of the bungalow of Shrinath Nivas was done richly with a diverse range of materials. Using stone, brick, wood, copper, textiles and contemporary techniques for creative usage is visible. The fascination of client was put to space, with control and balance over materials. The balance was also attained by keeping colour limitations like families of peach, wooden, grey and white. Rusted natural wooden blocks and baroque chandelier create contrast while double height screen of glass and wood was made as a sculpturesque partition in cubic style to be used as a barrier.
- Diverse materials in the living room
- Simple wooden mural above the television space
- Bedroom allowing use of multiple materials controlled by limited colours
- Shades of brown, peach and yellow
- Filtered light with play of shadows
- The bedroom